09-16 October, 2021
Located about 70km from the capital Male, Thoddoo is a 2km long oval gem, known for its fertile soil, abundance of agriculture and famous for its watermelon harvest.
You can walk along the green plantations of papaya, banana rows, leafy greens, pumpkins and endless coconut trees towering over your head everywhere you go.
Walk barefoot in the white sandy beach, swim in the turquoise waters and rest under the palm leaves, hearing the soothing sounds of the waves breaking right beneath your feet.
A unique place to renew, relax and enjoy with us!
Everything you need in One single price:
* Pick-up at Male Airport + Round trip by speed boat transfer to the island
* 7 nights accomodation: 1 night in Male, 6 nights in Thoddoo Island
* 3 full meals a day
* 2 Yoga practices daily + Yoga workshops
* Special activities (BBQ night, Boduberu, Snorkelling trip with gear included)
* Hand picked local excursions (Watermelon farm, Cyclying around the island, Sand bank visit)
* 6 days of Biclycle rental
* Local fees & Taxes included
Sunrise & Sunset Yoga practice in the beautiful beach.
Yoga Asana (Hatha, Yin and Ashthanga based).
Meditation and Breathing (Pranayama) to practice mindfulness and connect with your inner self.
For Beginners & Intermediate level practitioners
If you are new to Yoga or have been practicing for a while, our program has been carefully designed for everyone to immerse and practice safely and comfortably.
Simple, natural, locally sourced & incredibly delicious, mostly vegetarian food
Freshly prepared for you with plenty of vegs, fruits & watermelon! As Thoddoo is known as the "watermelon island"
Drinking water and variety of herbal teas & coffee are complimentary & available 24hrs a day.
We can accommodate special meal requests, just let us know any requirements and we are happy to arrange!
Besides your yoga practice, we have arranged various fun activities for you around the island!
Snorkelling can't be missed in Maldives! Enjoy every day snorkelling on the beach (equipment is on us) and we will also take you to a key spot on a Maldivian Dhoni boat for a unique snorkelling experience. A visit to the sand bank is also on our list!
We will have a BBQ night with traditional Maldivian gold music (Boduberu), charming and fun!
A visit to the Watermelon Farm and the Fruit & Vegetables Farm are a great way to immerse in the local way of life.
An educational visit has been arranged for our yogis to connect with the community and to learn about the sustainability of Thoddoo.
We will also explore the island by bycicle during the stay and enjoy the scenery and nature of this unique maldivian Island.
You will have a comfortable stay at Serene Sky, a locally own guesthouse with everything you need, where you will be warmly welcomed and feel like at home!
All rooms include:
Ensuite bathroom, hot & cold shower, AC & Fan, WiFi, TV, towels, toiletries, locker, mini fridge.
Double occupancy room (1 double bed or 2 single beds, as you prefer) or Single occupancy room (1 double bed)
The best way to share your Retreat experiences with your best friend, other half or travel buddy!
Our best package offered for 2 people staying together in 1 room.
2 single beds or 1 double bed can be arranged, just let us know your needs or preference!
For the solo traveler who seeks down time and space on their own
Your own room with a double bed to get the tranquility of your own space and immerse yourself during your stay.
Prices are per person, in US Dollars, excluding international banking costs & bank transfer fees
We speak English, Spanish, French & Polish and we will be your teachers and guides during this amazing journey in the Maldives.
Look forward meeting you and together create an exceptional Yoga Retreat experience for you!
What you need to consider and prepare:
- First and foremost... your Yoga Mat! (We will arrange yoga blocks & belts for you)
- Your International flights in & out of Male
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance or valid Emergency assistance coverage plan
- Any medicines you might need, insect repellent, sun block and essentials alike
- Spare cash in USD or MVR (Maldivian Rufiyaa) for personal expenses. No ATM's in the Island
- Comfortable breeze / cottony clothes for Yoga practice and for touring around.
Important to know:
Maldives is a Muslim country and Thoddoo is a local island. Maldivians are very friendly and very welcomy towards visitors and foreign tourists.
Please consider packing clothes that are not revealing, blouses not showing deep cleavage, skirts at knee lenght (no mini skirts), very short shorts or open dresses to be avoided. Respect for Maldivian lifestyle and traditions during our stay is important.
Bikinis and very light, short clothes can be worn while enjoying the beach.
We don't include:
* Staff gratuity (optional for the guesthouse staff)
* Additional excursions outside the ones included in the retreat, as mentioned above
* Surf lessons, Scuba Dive trips, alcoholic beverages, desserts, extra meals, snacks or special drinks
In Hong Kong:
Tel / WhatsApp +852 5600 4507
** You can do One-Time Full Payment
** 2 Installments:
*USD$450 pp Non-refundable deposit +
*Full Payment due by JANUARY 10th, 2021
Call or drop us an email to know more details
Dream Maldives Team